Things I cant LIVE without right now.
Im currently 5 months post partum with a busy 3.5 year old boy who is transitioning to no nap and a rolling around 5 month old. It seems like a night doesnt go by where one of them isnt up in the middle of the night or in our bed (Gray) in the early morning hours. So needless to say Im more exhausted than energized.
So I wanted to share somethings I cant live without right now in this season of life…….
- My preworkout. I use it more than just for my preworkout. Its literally like my energy drink for energy throughout the day. Thank goodness its all natural ingredients so I feel good about it drinking it while nursing.
- My trinity Fabletic leggings! Seriously could live in these everyday! Oh wait I pretty much do!
- My new Sherpa from Target. Its a zip-up and I literally live in it since its like 0 degrees here right now.
- My nursing bras from motherhood maternity. I cant find them anymore but I live in them.
- Dry Shampoo. I dont have a favorite brand yet. But Im going to be honest that I literally only wash my hair maybe twice a week. #momlife
- My meal planning PDF to make meal planning & grocery shopping simple and effective.
- My wireless headphones so I can listen to podcasts or audio books while gray watches a show or while Im feeding parker.
- This isnt necessarily a THING but my morning ME TIME. My me time in the morning before everyone wakes up (well parker is usually up with me most mornings) fills my cup up. I read my bible, journal, visualize my future, write out what Im grateful for & get a little reading done. I can get my thoughts on paper before the day takes me away.
- LAST ONE…my workouts. I have found days I dont workout Im more impatient & frustrated. Grateful for the ability to access these from my computer & do them anytime I want.
If you want to check any of these things out I linked the things I could! Mama I hope these help! What have you found you cant live without right now in this season of littles?!