“You are capable of so much more than you give yourself credit for.”
Hey Love!! My name is Lauren Ricks and I am a fitness coach. I’m a:
- wife to my amazing husband
- a mom to a 3.5-year-old boy, Grayson & a 5.5 month old Daughter, Parker
- a fur-mom to my yellow lab Jax.
- I am a miscarriage warrior in hopes to help encourage & bring light to other women who struggle with this loss.
I want to be able to not only bring light to them & YOU but help you find yourself again like I have. It is my hope to be able to help:
- encourage you
- strengthen your faith
- help you get started on your fitness journey & share my love for food with you.
I have been able to put my passion for fitness into a career that I can do at home while being able to help motivate & inspire others to do that same. To hear more about my story & how I got started in my career as a coach and what I do…Click HERE!!!
To hear more about our miscarriage story & how I overcame the darkness that could have taken over me…Click Here.
Join me, as we find the “why” in our journey, and as we learn to live a luscious life. Come along on the journey of support, love, friendship, and hope as we hold one another up.