Peanut Butter Date Balls
They are only 5 ingredients (6 if you roll in chocolate)
Blend/pulse ½ cup oats.
Add 1 big spoonful creamy PB (maybe and ⅛ cup),
1.5 scoops vanilla shakeology or protein powder of choice
6 dates (that have been soaked in warm water for 5 minutes)
4-5 tbsp of agave syrup.
BLEND until all mixed. You might have to stop and push down the sides. Once blended together, roll into balls. And roll in melted chocolate chips. Put in refrigerator until hard. Keep in Refrigerator.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE
- 1 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup pure pumpkin (canned)
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, lightly beaten.
- 1 cup flour (I did whole wheat)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- mini chocolate chips for topping – optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the mashed bananas and sugar into a large mixing bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the applesauce, vanilla and egg. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top and bake for 25-30 minutes. Mine took 28.
1 package cream cheese
1 cup powder sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
Mis all ingredients in an electric mixer until smooth. If too thin add more powder sugar! Spread on top of COOL cake!